ft AlchemyTool | Vsro Auto Alchemy Tool | Auto Fuse For Psro | Psro Fuser ~ Private Sro

Silkroad Private Servers

AlchemyTool | Vsro Auto Alchemy Tool | Auto Fuse For Psro | Psro Fuser

I want to share my AweAlchemy. (AlchemyTool)
This programm is in Alpha so this programm isn't bug free !

How it works ?
> Start the program and select your sro_client.exe
> Start the client and login to your Charakter
> Refresh
> Now you can select your Item you wanna pimp
> Change the plus value & add it !
> Push 'Start' and he will fuse
> He starts from the Top to fuse !

First of all here is a screen



Not working !
> When you put some items out of your Storage -> Teleport
> When you are buying new items like weapon or lucky powder -> Teleport

Information
Wolf-attackpet are working, but maybe some other attackpets will crash the program !
Pickpets are working all !
I tested it on Styx-Online !
GeSRO
Playsro Osiris

DL-Link:
Download the newst !
http://devsome.com/

I look forward to your reactions

37 التعليقات:

it's not working with ClashSro...plz make it support this game cuz it's the one i'm playin' now it's D14

can u make it support QueenSro?
plz answer me on berkaweasel@yahoo.com

It's not working on Seidenkraft Heaven Server. Can u fix that?

is not working with gesro even if is tested there

just download Awea 6,4? i got an error when i had oopened sro with this program said this and didnt show the skills

ERROR: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: La clave proporcionada no se encontró en el diccionario.
en System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
en AlchemyTool.Packets.Login.CharacterData.Server_CharacterData(Byte[] packet)

Hello,
you must install net framework 4.0
Regards

Please include POG SRO as well

Hello,
Can you explain more about pog sro ?
Regards

Hello again,

Thanks for answering!! I am playing on the private server (playongrid.com) POG. I have tried using the debugger and the error I get is the following: http://i39.tinypic.com/5p0bh1.jpg

I posted it on Tiny Pic so you could see the entire error in command prompt.

When using the normal fuser (not the debugger) I am able to log into the game and see the blue editing on the client. However, the refresh button on the fuser is grayed out and I cannot do anything with it.

Please let me know if you can help!!

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards

Hello,
i think there is problem with your server POG with the program , so that you can contact the programmer to help you in this problem and i will provide you his mail : info[AT]devsome.com contact him if you need help
Regards

thanks, I have send him an email at the address you provided. Is there anything else I can do? And how long do you think it might take to get a response back?

Hello,
I don't know , you can try it by yourself
Regards

hey don't work with Queensro?

Hello,
I think its working with your server test it if it not working , then use this program its tested in your server :
http://www.mediafire.com/?ehg001hamazq2at

Regards

Hello . Does it support dg13 . As I get an error that ot cant read my items

Hello,
I think it support D13 , test this program
http://www.mediafire.com/?ehg001hamazq2at

Regards

hi , when i open the awe alchemy i get this error plz help me

https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/27/0dy2.png

Hello,
You have problem with net frame work try to unistall it and download the latest one
Regards

i Tried that and still the same problem also i re-installed new windows and the same Help me plz :S

Hello,
You can contact the coder of this program by mail : daliuzz at gmail.com about your problem
Regards

Hi I got an error,

ERROR: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException:
: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
: AlchemyTool.Packets.Login.CharacterData.Server_CharacterData(Byte[] packet)

I have net.framework 4.5 please hep me

The automotive tool trade is one amongst the quickest growing within the nation and owning a business franchise in it will be a life-changing chance.

Plastic Pegboard Panels and Kits

Need Automotive equipment Brands Rotary Bend Pak Coats Ammcofastequipment.net is the best Choice.

hey bro is it work on Rome sro ? .. can u help me please :) i am playing Rome Sro and i got this error
ERROR: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException:
: System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
: AlchemyTool.Packets.Login.CharacterData.Server_CharacterData(Byte[] packet)
i have net frame work 4.5

şifresi nedir bu dosyaların

hi i have playing safkansro online but this program saying eror : File not found : ItemData_5000.txt. pls help to me .thx

Hello cihan duman,
There is problem with your game (media.pk2) file there is an error with this file try to re-download the game or ask your game master for this error
Regards

i cant ask to him because , illegal to use fuser in game ^^ thank you for try to help and for answer

Hello, i'm playing on pserver "Pioneer sro" i don't know if it'snot working or there is something wrong, after i start the client it doesn't read that i've logged in or something, but i can't click on refresh inventroy, the debugger is stopped at "started silkroad"
hope u can help.
thank you

Hi
How are you?
I have seen your website thoroughly.What a great work you have done.Your
work is totally awesome.
But One thing is really disappointing for me in this site,your earning
process through this site is not good and up to date enough.it is well
said by Henry David
"Money is the ability to fully experience the life".You can make a good
amount If you contact me.I will give you some tips regarding earning and
believe me,I will give you these tips free of cost.Just contact Me if you
want your site to be better and better.
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/khurram.siddique.7146
skype=khurramsiddique029
mail=support@shaheenads.com
site:http://www.shaheenads.com

Fantastic post - Great explainations and thinking.I'm looking forward to what you have for us next..!
Automotive Tools

is it working on silkroad europe ?

is it working on silkroad europe ?

Post a Comment