First of, eveBot and Probot are the same thing. I requested to close the previous as the title and the information inside got old.
Bot is working fine now and a few things are already included.
So you can already enjoy it =)
At the moment the following are working:
- AutoBuff (not party)
More information on: ProBot Homepage
Full package: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
ProBot.exe will not match the MD5 with the scans below, as it is a new version. If you feel uneasy about it, just rescan it and post the results, I'll update them here.
Installer.exe: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL ScannerLoader.exe and Installer.exe are reporting false positives due to being packed with UPX (autoit automatically does it).
Loader.exe: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
ProBot.exe: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
SimpleProxy.dll: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
ProBot.exe is reporting a false positive due to (possibly) using sockets to connect SRO servers
I'm doing exams at the university right now, so depending on replies and bugs and blabla I'll keep updating it every day or I'll take it easy and focus with exams (for more or less one week). There are already too much bots for VSRO out there.
So, that's it:
- Loader.exe will just get erased and everything will get coded on the bot itself
- AutoPick / AutoAttack options
- 2nd Wep Buff
- Party related
- Bot may randomly not attack one (or more) mobs (quite often)
- It may select another mob before killing the one it is attacking (rarely)
- If it gets stuck, it should select another mob, it should.. xd (rarely)
- Mmm.. don't go to Downhang caves, still not implemented
- That should be everything
Please, leave your opinion!
If it doesn't work, send to me (by PM!) the file "log.log". You must, of course, upload it somewhere first.